Monday, June 29, 2009

A Great Gift!




Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share my teacher gifts with you. We also did this project at my Stampers' Ten Club meetings this month. This is such a thoughtful, creative yet inexpensive gift for friends, teachers, family and more. I gave each of Nicolas's lovely preschool teachers one of these for their end of the school year gifts! It is an easy template to follow starting with a base sheet of 9 3/4" X 6" paper which is your card holder. You score that piece lengthwise at 4 3/4" and again at 5" and then turn the paper 90 degrees and score at 2 1/2". Fold along your score lines and you'll see the card holder take shape. Decorate some cards for the inside and then decorate the outside and you have a lovely (and useful!) gift! The cards for the inside are 4" X 2 3/4" folded. I used the new scalloped oval punch that matches beautifully with the Oval All stamp set. Try it out! Just let me know if you need some help putting this project together!

Happy Stamping!
April

No comments: