Sunday, June 7, 2009

April's Simply Scrappin' Kit - Sunshine Garden



Hi Everyone,

Sorry for my lack in posts lately! I have been creating though, just not uploading! Here are the layouts for April's Simply Scrappin' kit. We worked with the Sunshine Garden set which is just so cute! The Doodle This stamp set compliments this Scrappin' kit nicely so you'd better hurry and get it before it retires July 1st!! Our felt flowers and colorful brads added nice touches to this already colorful kit. I made some faux grass by simply chopping up a green cardstock border with my scissors and then ruffling the edges with my finger tips. Top it off with a chipboard sun and you've got a nice clean page to add pictures to! I have one layout with pictures and one without so you can see the possibilities both ways! Enjoy!

April

No comments: