Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stampers Ten Pocket Card



This is a Pocket card we did at my Stampers Ten club at the end of February. We used the Polka Dot Punches Sale-a-bration set along with the SAB Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper. Just cut your standard card size to 7.5X5.5 (instead of 8.5) and fold at 4.25 as usual, which will give you some room at the top for your insert. I used sticky strip along the edges to create the pocket. Just let me know if you want me to write out directions for you! We used a Faux sewing technique to create the stitching all around the edge of the card. This was just using the paper piercer and the White Gel Pen - Very Easy! The 5 petal punch coordinates nicely with the flower in the Polka Dot Punches set, which is something to consider! It always makes it easier when things come together nicely! I also used the tab punch in created the pull out tab for my pocket insert. It's such a cute card and easy - I promise! Let me know if you are interested!!

No comments: