Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scrapbook Club Pages for February



Hi Everyone,

This is what our Scrapbooking Club is up to! These are the pages you get, along with the entire Tailor Made Scrappin' Kit in February. You can order this kit at any time, we just put them together for February! The total is $25 for everything included, the full Simply Scrappin' kit, all accessories and pictures of the pages put together for you to follow! This month in addition to the kit you'll receive pieces from Button Latte, pre-punched / stamped co-ordinating pieces, and the Sizzix Top Note pre-cut die to match our layouts. You can choose whatever title you want. I am simply scrapping for the themes I want to scrap for but I am making all pages general so that each member can make them what they want! I did a Fun with U pages for my boys and journaled a bunch of ways we have fun together. For my second layout I scrapped and journaled a fun day we had touring Wineries this fall! Let me know if you have any questions or want to join us. Jump in and have a COMPLETE Scrapbook by SUMMER!

No comments: