Monday, January 12, 2009

Scrapbooking Weekend








Happy New Year Everyone,

First, I got my new catalog today!!! Yiiippeee! I will post some sneak peek photos to hold you over until you get your own! Don't forget to email me to request one. All my hostesses, customer orders, and club members will get one automatically! It is adorable! I'd better start figuring a way to afford everything I want! Stay tuned...

Also, I scraped most of Saturday and worked on Noah's 1st Year book. Nicolas has a 1st Year book so, so will Noah! Then we'll do family scrapbooks. I was so excited to scrapbook again because it's been awhile. The Christmas season had me doing mostly cards and gifts! Here are some pages I worked on!

Make sure you check back for more on the New Catty and my upcoming class schedule!

Love,
April

No comments: