Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just Buzzin By Goodie Bags!




This is a CUTE new set out of the new Spring-Summer 09 Catalog. I accidentally ordered my catalog supply in Spanish...so it'll be a little longer before I hand out catalogs to those of you placing orders, in clubs and hostesses shows! I apologize as I know you look forward to seeing all the new items and creative projects SU comes up with! I made some goody bags for my Stampers Ten club today that I wanted to share. I used the Top Note Sizzix die as the bag topper. The dots on the circle scallop were made using the White Gel Pen. I just stapled the cellophane bag and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to attached my bag topper to the top of the cellophane bag. We just finished up our 2nd year together and I usually do something special for the group at the end of each year. You guys will be receiving your goodies soon. I had fun making them for you! I also made an extra as a hostess gift to the next person that books a show with me. Sale-a-bration is coming up in February and March. It is a GREAT time to book a show! More for you and your customers! Call or email me today for some dates! Also, check out my latest newsletter/email to see new classes and clubs coming up. A scrapbook club, Stamp a stack is here and a cute Valentine gift for your Sweetie or a great friend - affordable, thoughtful, perfect! Check it out!
April

No comments: