Monday, November 3, 2008

A CUTE Christmas card and some BIG Shot samples





I hope everyone had a nice Halloween! I wanted to share some recent projects with you. We did this really cute ornament card at a workshop this weekend and will make it at my Stampers Ten clubs this month. I was so excited when I found this sample - I couldn't wait to make it and show everyone! It uses one of my favorite new accessories, felt flurries (I live the felt flowers too) as well as rhinestone brads. I think it turned out well. The circle is attached at once side so that it will open up like a card. You could also punch a hole at the top with ribbon and include a photo for cute homemade ornaments.

The other samples are using die cuts from the new Big Shot Sizzix, which I love. It is so easy to use and easy to carry around to wherever I need to use it or show it. The pillow box makes for a cute gift card holder (as long as it's one of the smaller gift cards) or a treat box. The top note die I've used with cards and then with this little "Get Well" book we made at one of my Stampers Ten clubs. A friend of theirs has not been feeling well so we put our stamps to good use! It is put together with a large flower brad so you can swivel and see all the get well messages. This is a great heartfelt gift for anyone! You have to come try out my Sizzix - it's super easy and such a great crafting tool!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: